Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
This is an original hand-painted work of art. The lighthouse is painted on an extra large sand dollar which measures approximately 5.75 inches.
Severely damaged by an earthquake in 1953, the lighthouse was rebuilt in 1960 according to its original architectural design. The lighthouse of Saint Theodoroi has a very romantic view at night.
Name: Agio Theodoroi Lighthouse
Built: Originally in 1828
Location: In Lassi, on the Fanari peninsula.